ŠAROLE ovca

zasada samo samleven kukuruz,jos uvek samo grickaju a majke imaju fantasticno mleko pa zasada izgleda dovoljno i ovo,

1538nlk.jpg
gradja njihova

Ako sam ja dobro razumeo 30 dana star 21 kg,to je 0,550- 0,560 kg dnevni prirast,sta bi bilo da su grickali i malo sojine sacme uz kukuruz

kolega tacno su 37 dana,za nedelju dve im ubacujemo sojinu sacmu uz kukuruz i lucerku,ali imaju jako fin prirast,moze brze kao i sto ti rece sojina sacma,suncokretova sacma itd,

Pročitao sam celu temu, malo je reći da sam vrlo pozitivno iznenađen ovom rasom, samo mi jedna stvar nije jasna, kako može biti ružna ovca sa ovakvim prirastom, lakim jagnjenjima, ovom plodnošću,... I tri glave da imaju meni bi bile lepotice.

majilovac, svaka čast!

Pa nabavi par komada nećeš se pokajati. Meni došo jedan pred novu god da kupi jagnjad pa mi kaže al su ruzni. Samo sam pa pitao jesi li se ogledao skoro.

[h=3]
Header%202011.jpg
Welcome to the website of
the Charollais Sheep Society UK[/h][h=3]www.charollaissheep.com[/h][h=3]Tel : 01953 603335[/h][h=1][/h]
[h=2][/h]
Image1.jpg
[h=2]Why buy performance recorded Charollais?[/h][h=3]You cannot judge performance by looks alone[/h][h=4]Many trials over the past 15 years have proved the financial gain by the use of high index performance rams.[/h]
  • [h=4]Lambs produced by high index rams consistently out-perform those sired by rams that have been selected by 'eye along'[/h]
  • [h=4]The financial advantage of this increase in performance is highly significant[/h]
  • [h=4]On most farms involved in trial work the financial benefits associated with the use of high index rams was between £2 - £5 per lamb
    (2008 and earlier prices).[/h]
[h=2]EBVs Explained[/h]All animals performance recorded receive EBVs (Estimated Breeding Values) for various traits. Selecting the animal that is superior in the trait/s that are important for
your production system, will give the best results.
Decide on the breeding targets for your flock. What will make the most money?
  • Faster growth rates ?
  • Better muscled lambs ?
  • Heavier carcases ?
  • Leaner lambs ?
Discuss your breeding targets with the ram breeder, who will help you select rams with the right EBVs to fulfil your targets.
Obtain a breed benchmark from Signet to compare the rams you view against the rest of the breed.
Buy early - to choose from the best selection of recorded rams with the EBVs that you want.
Invest in the best - the difference between an average recorded ram and one with high EBVs could be worth £600 over its lifetime.
The different EBVs for Charollais are :-
[h=4]Eight Week Weight (kg)[/h]The breeding potential for growth from birth to 8 weeks of age.
[h=4]Scan Weight (kg)[/h]The breeding potential for growth from birth to 20/21 weeks (age at scanning). High scan weights result in animals with heavier carcases at a constant fat class or leaner carcases at a constant age.
[h=4]Muscle Depth (mm)[/h]A direct assessment of an animal's muscularity and potential to increase lean meat yield.
[h=4]Fat Depth (mm)[/h]Negative values indicate animals with lower fat content which will produce leaner carcases or which can be taken to higher weights without becoming over-fat.
[h=4]Index[/h]Highlights superior breeding stock for both the pedigree and commercial producer, for a specific breeding objective.
All our sale catalogues will contain the EBVs for rams from recorded flocks. We also publish the Benchmark for the breed which enables buyers to identify where a ram ranks within the breed.
For a list of performance recorded flocks - follow this link.
For reports on all performance recorded Stock Rams and Ram Lambs - follow this link.

[h=2]Charollais Sires & Performance Recording[/h]Charollais Sires has been restructured . . . . following discussions both by the existing company members and the Charollais Society. Our aim is to create a dynamic group which will be of interest to all Charollais breeders involved in performance recording.
We hope that all Signet Recorded, Registered Charollais flocks will wish to become part of this new and exciting endeavour.
[h=3]BACKGROUND[/h]Charollais Sires was set up in 1989 with the specific aim to run a Sire Reference Scheme for the breed. The aim and achievement of the SRS was to provide cross flock links and increase the potential genetic progress of the Charollais breed above achievable levels by any single breeder. The huge step forward in genetic evaluation that Sire Reference Schemes facilitated was the ability to compare lambs, ewes and rams in all participating flocks. Previously recorded flocks were only able to compare the animals within their own flock. The Sire Reference Scheme has run successfully for 18 years and the genetic progress within the participating flocks has been substantial. The work carried out by SRS members and the advancement of computer programmes led to the whole breed analysis, which first took place in 2004. At this point all recorded flocks were included in the same analysis and all animals could be compared one with another.
It was therefore decided that the Sire Reference Scheme aspect of Charollais Sires work had been completed and we should dispense with these activities and extend the scope of the company to all performance recorded flocks.
Charollais Sires has been involved with many projects over the past years and we aim to extend these in the future. Below is a list of the type of activities we will be involved with :-
[h=3]ACTIVITIES FOR THE NEW GROUP[/h]• Promotion of recorded stock; with Signet, Eblex, HCC, QMS, LMC, CST.
• Participation in research projects with colleges, universities and industry bodies
• Promotion of heavy, lean carcase prime lambs
• Investigation of new breed indices for FEC, foot rot resistance, cold tolerance etc
• Encouragement and support for CT scanning
• Organisation of ‘Elite Ram’ open days – promotion of high index sires available through AI to all flocks.
• Meetings / conferences to discuss all aspects of performance recording
• Formulation of new and / or revised indices for our breed e.g. grass reared shearling production
• Dialogue with Signet on mechanics of recording and charges
• Drive for export of semen, embryos and live animals
[h=4]For more information on the merits of recording your Charollais Flock read this article by Sam Boon. [/h][h=3]An Investment in Performance Recording[/h]

British Charollais Sheep Society Ltd, A Registered Charity No 282757. Youngmans Road, Wymondham, Norfolk NR18 0RR UK

ovo je u ponudi nama iz cuprije ovo jedan a evo jos jednog inace su sa uba

---------- Poruka napisana u 23:53 ---------- Prethodna poruka je at 23:51 ----------

2604wlx.jpg

---------- Poruka napisana u 23:56 ---------- Prethodna poruka je at 23:53 ----------

izvini sika isti je ovan evo ponovo
mcu0io.jpg

dobrodosao rade888,izbaci neku sliku da vidimo kako izgledaju,ja imam sarole ovce sve linije koje su usle u srbiju pa me interesuje koje linije imas,prepostavljam djordjetove?

druze nemam sliku slikacu ih pa cu objaviti.nego reci mi te ovce je jedan decko kupio na sajam iz uba sa neke farme,cisto iz hobija.pre nekoliko dana sam ja to kupio od njega imaju papire sve.kupio sam od njega celo stado 12ovce i ovna naj starija ovca mi je 26 meseci platio sam 2800e sada treba drugi put da mi se jagnje sta nijedna nije ispod 90kila,pa me interesuje dali sam pogresio u vezi toga.i gde bih mogao da prodajm jagnjice kad mi odrastu za priplod i koliko da trazim po kilu,unapred hvala

Nazad
Vrh